Customizing your FR-S headlights is probably one of the easiest things you can do.
THIS VIDEO COVERS ALL STEPS
Key points to remember is.
1. Run cardboard in stove before you start till it burns off alittle. You don't want smoke in your headlights
2. Run stove for 10 mins before popping headlights
3. Be conservitive when using JB weld
4. Be gentle with DRL Boards
5. Don't forget putting screws back in while it's warm. Don't over tighten.
Heres a link to parts here
This DIY only works on Spec-d headlights for FRS.